Saturday, January 9, 2010

If I Was Married To Tiger

Poor guy.

Good looking geek, lots of money, and no common sense. Needless to say, he got carried away with the attention. Too many available women at one time. Too many empty promises and one confused golfer.

What was he thinking? That he will never be caught? No privacy when you are celebrity. Tiger with his mess of groping groupies.

Okay, let's talk Erin. Beautiful blonde, a.k.a former nanny, bombshell. Tiger messed up, just like Kobe, just like the rest of them out there with looks and money in their pocket.

Go on vacation with a couple of your best friends and plot this one out. No point divorcing him. Sweet smell of revenge is always fresher than fast ink of divorce. What's the point. He's going to wear out this phase of embarassment anyway. They all do. This is not rocket science.

If I was married to Tiger, I'd wait this one out and let it blow over with the press and media, then I'll show him why women are a force to reckon with....still.

Then again, we have not heard what her actions will be, yet. Hmm, maybe she heard my thoughts.

Erin, call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment